[Python-projects] Unused argument question/suggestion

Meding, Olaf Olaf.Meding at bruker-axs.com
Wed Apr 26 18:14:54 CEST 2006

It would be nice if one could turn of the 'Unused argument' message for a specific argument instead of for all arguments of a method/function.  This would allow detecting future changes (someone added an argument but it is not used).  Can this be done in PyLint?  If not, could it perhaps be added to a wish list?

PyChecker can do this and I like this feature because a concious decision is made that certain arguments are not used.

I work with a lot of existing code, so changing argument names is not an option.

Olaf