[Xml-logilab] vcalsax not fully vCal compliant

Anders Bruun Olsen anders@bruun-olsen.net
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 17:04:08 +0200

On Mon, Sep 23, 2002 at 02:55:25PM +0200, Sylvain Thénault wrote:
> > Just courious - is somebody working on fixing this? (I am not offering
> > to do it myself, I am no good at regular expressions ;)
> I've fixed this (without modifying any regexp :-). Now it supports

Wow.. I was sure that the regexps needed to be changed :)

> multi lines, but not the file you sent. Are you sure that the lines
> DESCRIPTION;QUOTED-PRINTABLE:This is a=0A=
> multiline=0A=
> description!
> are correct according to the spec ? vCalsax doesn't recognize this
> construction but recognizes
> DESCRIPTION;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:This is a=0A=
> multiline=0A=
> description!

Actually you are right, according to the specs
(http://www.imc.org/pdi/vcal-10.txt) it should be
ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE, not just QUOTED-PRINTABLE. However, the file
I sent along was generated by KOrganizer and it would be nice to have
support for the vCal files that KOrganizer makes as well.. would it be
difficult to have vCalsax recognize multilines without ENCODING= ??

--
Anders
PGPKey: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x8BFECB41