[Xml-logilab] vcalsax not fully vCal compliant

Anders Bruun Olsen anders@bruun-olsen.net
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 14:18:38 +0200

On Sat, Sep 21, 2002 at 02:33:21AM +0200, Anders Bruun Olsen wrote:
> > Actually you have shown two problems here : vcalsax doesn't currently
> > support multilines and a typo which caused the traceback. I've joined to
> > this mail a new version of vcalsax which fix the typo.
> Ahh.. now it just reports:
> Warning: bad format
> > Could you send your vcalsax file to help us to resolve the multiline
> > problem ?
> Sure thing.
> For the record, this was made by making a blank calendar in KOrganizer
> 3.0.3, adding an event with a multiline description and exporting the
> whole thing to vCal format. I have checked with the documentation for
> vCal on www.imc.org/pdi and the output produced by KOrganizer looks
> valid to me!
> I have attached the file that contains multiline description.

Just courious - is somebody working on fixing this? (I am not offering
to do it myself, I am no good at regular expressions ;)

--
Anders
PGPKey: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x8BFECB41