[Xml-logilab] inheritance/generalisation parent is None?

Sylvain Thénault Sylvain Thénault
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 09:32:03 +0200

--NzB8fVQJ5HfG6fxh

On Saturday 21 September à 08:48, abulka@netspace.net.au wrote:
> Thanks for doing that new release.
> However the release is missing the entire bin folder, so I get
>   error: file 'logilab\pyreverse\bin\pyargo.bat' does not exist

actually it was not missing, but it has been moved and the setup script
not updated. I join the new setup.py script to this mail.

> When I put the bin folder from the previous release into the setup folder and
> ran python setup.py install again, it almost works, but then complains that
> running build_scripts
> copying logilab\pyreverse\bin\pyargo.bat -> build\scripts-2.2
> copying logilab\pyreverse\bin\pystats.bat -> build\scripts-2.2
> error: file 'logilab\pyreverse\bin\pyvcg.bat' does not exist
>
> maybe pyvcg.bat  is a new file?

yes, it's the new tool introduced in pyreverse 0.4. It generate diagrams
readable by vcg (Visyual Graph Compiler) and both (pyvcg+vcg) are much more
light-weight tools than pyargo+argouml. The drawback is that this is not
an uml tool, so you can't really edit the diagram.

--
Sylvain Thénault

  LOGILAB           http://www.logilab.org

--NzB8fVQJ5HfG6fxh

#!/usr/bin/env python

""" Pyreverse Setup script """

from distutils import util

s_desc = "Set of tools to reverse enginering Python code"
l_desc = """Pyreverse is a set of utilities to reverse enginering Python code.
It uses a representation of a Python project in a class hierarchy which can be
used to extract any information (such as generating UML diagrams and make a few
statistics from the Python code, as "pyargo" and "pystats")
"""

def EnsureScripts(*linuxScripts):
    """
    Creates the proper script names required for each platform
    (taken from 4Suite)
    """
    scripts = linuxScripts
    if util.get_platform()[:3] == 'win':
        scripts = map(lambda s: s + '.bat', scripts)
    return scripts

from logilab.pyreverse import modname, version

if __name__ == '__main__' :
    setup(name = modname,
          version = version,
          license ="GPL",
          description = s_desc,
          author = "Logilab",
          author_email = "devel@logilab.fr",
          url = "http://www.logilab.org/pyreverse",
          packages = ['logilab',
                      'logilab.pyreverse',
                      'logilab.pyreverse.base',
                      'logilab.pyreverse.visitors',
                      'logilab.pyreverse.extensions',
                      'logilab.pyreverse.data'],
          scripts = EnsureScripts('bin/pyargo',
                                  'bin/pystats',
                                  'bin/pyvcg',
                                  'bin/py2tests',
                                  'bin/py2xmi'),
#          data_files=[('data', ['data/standard_21.txt'])],
          long_description = l_desc,
          )

--NzB8fVQJ5HfG6fxh--