[Xml-logilab] inheritance/generalisation parent is None?

Sylvain Thénault Sylvain Thénault
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 17:19:31 +0200

On Friday 20 September à 19:21, abulka@netspace.net.au wrote:
> In the .xmi generated by release 0.3.1 using python 2.2, I don't seem to be
> getting inheritance relationships properly specified.
>
> When viewed in argo, yhe parent of a generalisation is always None, instead of
> the actual parent class.  I even ran the example in the readme
>          cd ~/lib/python21/site-packages/
> 	 pyargo -p PyReverse logilab/pyreverse

by None, do you mean that you don't see the parent class on the diagram
or in the objects tree ?
I think I've fixed this bug in the CVS, could you try with the latest
(not yet announced) version of pyreverse, available from the logilab's
ftp site ?

--
Sylvain Thénault

  LOGILAB           http://www.logilab.org