[Python-projects] pyreverse crash on a certain source file

Emile Anclin emile.anclin at logilab.fr
Thu Apr 30 10:00:43 CEST 2009

On Tuesday 28 April 2009 17:05:27 Zhang Sen wrote:
> Hi list,

hi,

> pyreverse always crashes here on a particular source file. I tried
> several options but it's the same.
thank you for you bug report! We are happy to see that people are
interested in pyreverse.

> The 'bad' file is attached. Don't know if it's the problem of the file
> itself, which can run well on itself and doesn't generate errors under
> pylint.
it's probably a pyreverse or astng error : pyreverse shouldn't crash
anyway...

> My pyreverse is from the package of pylint, which is 0.18.0.
>
> [jesse at zhang-laptop lib]$ pyreverse number_box.py
[...]
I couldn't reproduce exactly the same traceback, but it crashes, so I
added a ticket on it :

https://www.logilab.net/elo/ticket/9109

> Thanks again for the great tool! (We were searching for a tool to
> generate UML, and it's really a surprise that pylint already ships a
> nice one :)
thanks, it is an old project reactivated and introduced to pylint a couple
of months ago.

--

Emile Anclin <emile.anclin at logilab.fr>
http://www.logilab.fr/   http://www.logilab.org/