[Python-projects] Re: apycot

Julien Jehannet julien.jehannet at logilab.fr
Wed Apr 22 15:10:26 CEST 2009

> * Didrik Pinte <lists at dipole-consulting.com> [22-avr-2009 10:06]:
> On Wed, 2009-04-22 at 09:58 +0200, Sylvain Thénault wrote:
> > >
> > > It seems there is another import problem. python-logilab-common is
> > > installed on my computer but I haven't found where.
> >
> > huum, I suppose you're encountering our python-central-to-python-support migration pain.
> > What logilab's repository are you using in your /etc/apt/sources.list ? We should check
> > state of python packages there... It sounds like you've a python-support based logilab-common
> > but a python-central logilab-devtools (and the latter is the pb). Julien, could you check this please ?
>
> I'm using the following repository :
>
> deb http://ftp.logilab.org/dists unstable/

Use deb http://ftp.logilab.org/dists stable/ in your sources.list.
You will be able to update to logilab-devtools 0.13.6

I will sync the other distribs as soon as I can.

Cordially,
--
Julien JEHANNET                                          LOGILAB, Paris (France)
http://www.logilab.org             Dépôt des logiciels libres conçus par Logilab