[Python-projects] apycot

Didrik Pinte lists at dipole-consulting.com
Wed Apr 22 10:09:46 CEST 2009

On Wed, 2009-04-22 at 09:58 +0200, Sylvain Thénault wrote:

> > It seems there is another import problem. python-logilab-common is
> > installed on my computer but I haven't found where.
>
> huum, I suppose you're encountering our python-central-to-python-support migration pain.
> What logilab's repository are you using in your /etc/apt/sources.list ? We should check
> state of python packages there... It sounds like you've a python-support based logilab-common
> but a python-central logilab-devtools (and the latter is the pb). Julien, could you check this please ?

I'm using the following repository :

deb http://ftp.logilab.org/dists unstable/

Here is what i have on the filesystem :

homer:~# ls /usr/lib/pymodules/python2.5/logilab/
astng/        common/       constraint/   __init__.py   __init__.pyc
mtconverter/

homer:~# ls /usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/logilab/
devtools

It confirms your diagnostic ;-)

Didrik