[Python-projects] pylint should read ./.pylintrc automatically

Zhang Sen zh.jesse at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 13:27:00 CEST 2009

Hi list,

Recently we begin using pylint to check the code and find it's really
helpful. But since we need a slightly different configuration, we want
to keep a pylintrc file in our repository, so all contributors are
encouraged to use it.

It would be better that pylint, as default, can read .pylintrc in the
current directory, without a manual --rcfile=<>. I think this is
straightforward and would be easier for projects to use pylint.

Please CC me since I am not on the list and thanks for such a great
tool!
Zhang