[Python-projects] [pylint] Automatic fixing of warnings

Andres Riancho andres.riancho at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 16:00:36 CEST 2008

Nicolas,

On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 10:38 AM, Nicolas Chauvat
<nicolas.chauvat at logilab.fr> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 02, 2008 at 10:07:28AM -0300, Andres Riancho wrote:
>> tool" but that is not what I'm asking for. The feature I would like to
>> see in pylint is an "--auto-fix" parameter that would try to fix the
>> easiest warnings. For example, in the first warning listed below,
>
> Interesting idea. Not sure when we (Logilab) will get time to look
> what can be done, but I added it to pylint's backlog:
>
>     https://www.logilab.net/elo/ticket/5533

Excellent! I'm glad you guys liked the idea.

> As usual, any contribution is welcome.

At this moment I can't really contribute with pylint, I have my own
open source project and it's sooo time consuming! But I would be able
to be beta tester for the new feature; so please write my email down
in the backlog or something =)

Cheers,
--
Andres Riancho