[Python-projects] astng test fixes

Marien Zwart marienz at gentoo.org
Fri Mar 2 02:55:50 CET 2007

There were a few minor glitches in the tests for astng 0.17.0. I have
tried to create a hg "bundle" fixing those and am attaching it. Please
let me know if the bundle actually works (I have not found a command
to show the contents of a bundle) and if you prefer patches in a
different format.

(bugs fixed: make test_builtin_open pass on python 2.5 where open is a
function, skip the pylint test if pylint is not installed, fix a typo
and make unittest_inference work if invoked through pytest instead of
directly.)

--
Marien.