Sylvain Thénault sylvain.thenault at logilab.fr
Tue Jan 9 11:33:23 CET 2007

no problem. Actually the better path is the python-projects at logilab.org
mailing list (cc'ed)
> installing pylint is a little more complicated then necessary because it
> doesn't specify it's requirements for easy_install and logilab also doesn't
> list download locations for logilab-common and logilab-astng in it's cheeshop
> record
> If you were to add this information to your cheeseshop information, installing
> pylint with easy_install would be wonderfully easy.

hum, we could easily add this information, do you know what's the distutils
arguments we are missing ? else I'll dig the doc to find them out. However it
seems to have another major problem to make our package "easy_install"
friendly, as discussed here :

and particularly :

Python et calcul scientifique:           http://www.logilab.fr/science