[Python-projects] [Fwd: pylint]

Sylvain Thénault sylvain.thenault at logilab.fr
Mon Apr 9 17:41:45 CEST 2007

forwarding to python-projects where pylint discussion should occurs.
Though I'm not sure this is not a pydev problem actually...

----- Forwarded message from Klaus Havelund <havelund at gmail.com> -----

----- End forwarded message -----

Python et calcul scientifique:           http://www.logilab.fr/science