[Python-projects] mismatch Python-2.5, common-0.19.0, astng-0.16.0 and pylint-0.12.0

Alexandre Fayolle alexandre.fayolle at logilab.fr
Fri Sep 22 08:45:56 CEST 2006

Hi Marien,

Many thanks for your patches. We will integrate them in the next release
of common/astng/pylint.

If you want to use the bleeding edge source of the code, you way check
it out from http://www.logilab.org/hg/<projectname> using mercurial
(http://www.selenic.com/mercurial). The repositories are read only, but
mercurial is a distributed SCM, so we can pull patches from a repository
you run, or you can mail your patches to this mailing list using the 'hg
email' command. This is by no mean mandatory, and we will happily
process hand crafted diffs, but it might make contributers' lives a bit
easier.

Cheers,