[Python-projects] pylint 0.7.0

Adil Hasan paradox2005 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 11:10:43 CEST 2005

Bonjour,
I'm happily using pylint, it's a very, very useful tool thanks.

I have one question:
Sometimes I define a variable, use it, find a better way of doing
things and end up not using it. So, I end up with variables that are
defined, but not used.

Is there a way to get pylint to find these variables?

I think (although I'm not sure) I may be able to make a change to get
it to work for, say the __init__ method of a class. But I'm not too
sure how one
could do it generally.

I guess these would be warnings like 'variable declared but not used'.

Bon week-end, adil