[Python-projects] logilab.common error: ignore value (('CVS', )) should be of type string

Sylvain Thénault Sylvain.Thenault at logilab.fr
Wed Apr 13 09:44:09 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 12 April à 23:55, Christian Long wrote:
> D'abord, merci pour ce logiciel fort utile.
> Thanks for this handy utility.

glad you like it even with this annoying bug !

> Python 2.2.2 (#2, May 27 2003, 14:57:51)
> [GCC 3.2.3] on hp-ux11
>
> I installed PyLint and the required logilab.common package.
>
> Try to run pyLint and get the following error:
>
> optik.errors.OptionValueError: ignore value (('CVS',)) should be of type
> string

[snip]

yes, that's a known bug fixed in our cvs, and I hope to release bug
fixes version of pylint and common before the end of the week, so stay
tuned :)

Btw, notice that this problem occurs only with python 2.2. There is also
an option related bug with python >= 2.3, but not so obvious as this
one...

à bientôt,
--
Sylvain Thénault                               LOGILAB, Paris (France).