[Python-projects] Bug in Pylint

Gerard.Delegue at alcatel.fr Gerard.Delegue at alcatel.fr
Thu Nov 25 15:30:07 CET 2004

  On windows, I have the problem with the following command:
"D:\Program Files\PyLint\pylint-0.4.2\bin\pylint" mytest.py

Always on Windows, PyLint detects the problem with the following command:
"D:\Program Files\PyLint\pylint-0.4.2\bin\pylint" mytest.aBadExtension
PyLint displays:
F:  0: exceptions.AttributeError: Parameter instance has no attribute
'undeclaredMethod()'
(The real filename is mytest.py)