[Python-projects] Re: pyreverse

Sylvain Thénault Sylvain Thénault
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 13:25:14 +0100

On Tuesday 18 November à 17:10, Perry Greenfield wrote:
> I spoke too soon. I saw that in subsequent messages, the user had the same
> problem as I did with files that could not be read in by argo.

this is a problem with the parser module from the standard library,
which doesn't like windows encoded modules (ie with \r\n as line feed).
Should be fixed in the next release.

> I tried
> using the example you provided (i.e., the examples directory), but
> it fails on the compression step (an implicit dependence on  a unix
> command?) Running it without the -z option results in the same problem.
> Looking at the produced xml shows a very minimal file which appears to
> have no code specific information. (and to be more specific, I'm doing
> this on Windows 98SE)

Pyargo expect an external zip command to create the zargo file. You
should either have this command in your path or specify another one
using the --zipper option. If the zip step failed, you should still be able
to open the .argo file with argouml.

--
Sylvain Thénault