[Python-logic] PyLog

John Eikenberry jae@zhar.net
Sat, 25 May 2002 15:20:25 -0700

Has anyone contacted Christophe to see if he's interested in joining
this list. His unification code looks very interesting.

Spending a bit of time reading through the links off the logilab page...
I wonder how far Dan Albro got with his WAM python implementation. That
could be useful. That multi-method code also looks cool.